Saturday, May 29, 2004

As the days close

Well, had a beach bonfire on Thursday night. That was fun since the Sun decided to come out after a long day of overcast skys and cool breezes. The water was remarkably warm even after night fell. Might be why there's so much cloud cover.

Anyways, life continues BFE is restarting tomorrow with a Grunt vs. Officer bout. Since I'm a Captain I have to fight and so my dominance. Once thats done they'll fall in...I hope. But I have to leave early to go and work on my 132L lab that due Monday at 6. Yes, Memorial weekend, and I've gotta work on code. *Sigh* It'll be worth it...I just know somethings going to go wrong.

Eh oh well. The good note of the week is that Harry Potter is comming out and we get to see Sirus. Maybe that will be osmething to look forward to.

Work, School Work, Finals, BFE, and programs...too bad I don't have a girl to add to the mix. One day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home